NV State Employee Purchase Program
Tom Koche
Program Manager
Phone: (775)883-2020
Cell: (775)223-7613
Welcome Nevada State and County Employees!

Based on your buying power in aggregate, as one of thousands of Nevada State and County Employees, Carson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is able to offer you New Vehicle discounts not ordinarily offered to the general public.

On Previously Owned vehicles: All State/County employees shall receive an additional percentage discount on the purchase of any previously owned vehicle IN ADDITION to those discounts offered to the general public.

These prices apply to you or your immediate family members still living in the household.

State/County Employee pricing is NOT LISTED on carsondodge.com or carsoncityjeep.com websites and will be provided for you by Tom Koche, Program Manager. Phone: 775-883-2020, Cell: 775-223-7613

Saving you TIME and MONEY is the cornerstone of our State Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.

90% of our in-stock inventory is listed on our website. The remaining 10% may include recently arrived units not processed into our system. At any given time there can upwards of one hundred new and used vehicles in process from the factory or as trade-ins. While not yet at the dealership or displayed for sale, these vehicles are still available for purchase. We encourage you to browse our website, review our inventory and then contact Tom with your questions and special pricing requests. Should you not have access to a computer or would rather have Tom search the inventory for you, please don't hesitate to call.

Thank you for your consideration.


Stephen H. Christian
General Manager
Carson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

  • Hours
  • Directions
  • Fleet
  • Finance


Mon - Fri:
8 am - 7 pm
Mon - Fri:
7:30am - 5:30 pm
Mon - Fri:
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 7 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 3 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 3 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

Carson Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM knows you don't have time to shop around, or wait any longer than necessary for a special order. To keep you and your business moving, you'll find a good selection of hard working Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM cars and trucks in stock at Carson Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM.
Any individual or company becomes a registered Fleet Account by:
Purchasing and / or leasing five (5) or more vehicles (any make or model) during the current or preceding calendar year, current or preceding model year or preceding 12 month period. OR Currently operating 15 or more vehicles (owned or leased)
Joel Cryer
Fleet Manager
Competitive rates direct from the manufacturer and other lenders
Quick approvals
Value-added services to protect your investment
Extended warranty programs

We deal with many different financial institutions that are all ready to review your credit application for on the spot delivery. This makes dealing with Carson Dodge Chrysler easy, and we don’t just accept any approval. We shop around for you to make sure you are getting the best interest rates and payments available.
Robert Williams
Finance Manager
User Name:   
Remember me?  

Copyright © 2004 - Carson Dodge Chrysler Jeep • All Rights Reserved
3059 South Carson Street Carson City Nevada 89701 Tel: 775-883-2020 Fax: 775-883-7227